Decorated with olives, rosemary and cherry tomatoes.
- 600g type 55 flour
- 450 ml water
- 6g salt
- 20g olive oil
- 5g dry yest
- Olives to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- Cherry tomatoes to taste
- Start by dissolving the salt in water and mix the olive oil
- Then mix the flour with the yeast
- In a bowl add the two mixtures and work until they are homogeneous
- In a bowl, place 600 grams of T55 flour, and make a hole in the middle.
- With the dough ready, let it rise for 12 hours
- Repeat the recipe and mix with the previous one
- . After that time, let it rise for 2 more hours (do not refrigerate)
- . Before baking, season and grease the baking pan with garlic olive oil, fleur de sel, and add cherry tomatoes, rosemary and olives
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C
- At the end, cut the focaccia into squares and serve still warm.